Monday, July 19, 2010

Here's what we're doing today...


We've eaten cheeseburgers and ice cream sundaes. We've walked the dog around the block. Twice.

There is a lot of fighting. When I hear a loud thump or scream or bump, I say "is everything okay?"

My son says, "It's fine, that's just the sound of a sister being tortured by her big brother."

Today, my daughter coined the term "nipple pit," as in "you are such a nipple pit."

Today the paper says it is not as hot as yesterday, but I'm not sure I believe it to be true.

It's summer. And both of these kids are as bright as the sun.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sounds like my house -- wish we lived closer and could sit at a kitchen table -- yours or mine, sip coffee and smoke cigarettes or something --

Tanya Ward Goodman said...

When you return, I will make the pilgrimage. Oh, to be a desperate housewife in your fine company.